Signup Instructions for Swims and Jobs at Meets
Remember, we want to know either way if you are attending a meet or not attending a meet. Click the "Undeclared" box by your child's name and choose the option.
Sign-ups for meets and Jobs will close two days before a meet at noon. Any sign-ups after the deadline will require emailing the coaches or parent rep or telling us at practice in person (contact on coaches page)
How to Register for Jobs and Swims at a Meet:
Log in to the website. Login is found in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
If you can’t remember your password, click "forgot your password" to reset your password.
Under the Meets & Events tab, select "Signup Calendar" to sign up for a swim meet.
- Click the green JOB SIGNUP tab and sign up for volunteer shifts (note one parent may sign up both parents for jobs -- scroll down and you’ll see the other parent listed). If you know you and your spouse will not be at this meet, skip to Swimmer Signup. We will not stop you from signing up for shifts the whole meet! We often have families who help us by doing this!
- Click Save Assignments.
- Click Back to Signup Calendar.
If your team allows your athletes to declare attendance and/or select meet entries:
- Click the green MEET ENTRY tab, and then click the green Edit tab under your athletes' names.
- For each of your athletes, select an option from the drop-down list next to their names.
- Not Attending
- You may leave a note for the coaches in this space. Example "Susie really loves butterlfy! or "She is coming, but we have a conflict today and she cannot show up until 6 PM."
- Click Save to record your choices.